Tuesday, September 8, 2015

1 Month Old

Nora made it to 1 month old!  We all survived.  Not really, we are thriving for sure.  Nora is a pretty easy baby and we love having her in our family.  I especially love dressing her up in girly clothes.  So fun!  But really what I love the most about Nora right now is that she sleeps for long stretches at night.  Like one 6 hour stretch followed by a 4 hour stretch.  At least that is her usual pattern.



She loves to eat.  She eats every 2.5-3 hours during the day.  And you can tell by her cheeks and double chin.  They are oh so kissable.





See, Ben can't stop kissing her!  The boys are doing really well with Nora.  They love to hold her and talk to her.



And Nora's getting a little more vocal too.  She is starting to coo a little.  I think she laughed at me today.  And she is surely smiling when talked to.  But mostly just at me right not.  I think Jacob has gotten a smile or two though.



Isaac tries his best to get her to smile but I think he just gets a little to close to her face.  She's not terribly fond of that.  But she does like when he talks to her at a respectable distance.  And she is pretty good to let him hold her.



I love her bright blue eyes and her cute little mouth.  She makes some great faces.



And here are the photos from the "official" one month photo shoot.  I think she's adorable and I'm so happy she's mine.  She's such a good baby and I love my cuddles with her.


















No comments: