Thursday, May 26, 2016

9 month photo shoot and then some

Little Miss Nora is 9 months old!  She is busy and curious and oh so cute.  She loves playing peek a boo and often will put things on/over her head and then pull them off.  But I think this particular time she thought her diaper cover from her dress was a hat.  So funny.




Mother's day at our house was pretty low key.  I had just had my tooth pulled so I was super swollen and couldn't really eat well.  I did go to church though.  I'm sure I looked crazy.  Oh well!  Isaac made this cute tile at preschool and the flowers were from Jacob.  A mini rose plant for inside.  Let's see if I can keep it alive!

I also took some "official" photos of Nora for her 9 month mark.


Nora loves to eat table food and is pretty much the most difficult baby to feed a bottle.  She would rather be busy playing or something else and can't be slowed down for drinking from a bottle.



She's standing and cruising like a champ and has taken a few steps on her own.  Especially with Daddy.  He can coax the most steps out of her.



She has two bottom teeth and is working on the top two.  I'm sure they'll come in before she hits 10 months.



She is pretty happy most of the time and will smile readily.  She loves to play with other kids and loves to "rough play" with dad.  He also still gets the most laughs from her.





Oh I just love her.  And she is so cuddly.  I love her happy hugs and how much she likes kisses.  She truly is a joy.  It's always so fun to see babies learn and Nora is no exception.  She does the popcorn motion for popcorn popping and LOVES it.  She does some actions for books, one page of a book says "peek-a-boo violet" and she always puts her hands on her ears instead of her eyes for peek-a-boo.  It's cute.  She's starting to explore more in the cupboards and drawers in the kitchen.  Every baby's favorite spot.



She is loving pulling up on the walls and cruises all along from the gate into the kitchen.  I'm sure she could walk if she wanted but is a little hesitant to fully take off.  I give it just a couple more weeks before she is really walking though.



We all love Nora and can't imagine our family without her.