Monday, October 3, 2016

And so Fall Begins

Fall began for Nora with a finally finished baby quilt.  Happy way belated 1st birthday cute girl.  I really like how her quilt turned out even though I wasn't sure I would.  It's especially cute in her room with her wall decor and crib sheets.


And Ben needed to document his cuteness with his sleeping bag.  He and Isaac got to go camping with dad, the last campout of the season.



And another day...more pictures had to be taken because her eyes begged me to.


And so did the single curl that forms at the neck.  her hair is coming in well but you still can't see it in pictures.  She is seriously SO blond.


I still had to document the obsession with shoes.



And she likes to spread her obsession with others.  She brings me my flip flops at least 3 times a day.  Somedays more.


But her happiest place is outside.  I don't take her out enough so when she gets to go out with her brothers she is in heaven!




The leaves on our tree have started falling early this year.  So early they were mostly green at first.





More excploration in the back yard.  I love this hand me down jacket from Grace.  She looks (and acts) like such a little toddler.


Bonus: how handsome and big is Ben getting!?!


And Isaac too!


But you are never too big for your superhero cape and mask.







I think Nora looks so cute in her pretty navy blue dress.




"round and round the garden goes the teddy bear.  One step, two step, tickle you under there!"



1 comment:

BRANDON AND NICOLE said...

Oh my cuteness! Nora is such a doll!