Friday, November 20, 2015

Someday I Know I'll Miss...

For some reason this past week I've been thinking of all the things I know I'll miss as my kids get older.

I know I'll miss the way Nora grips my finger or strokes my arm with her baby soft hand while I'm feeding her her bottle.

I know I'll miss the way she grins in her half awake half asleep way.  Or just her little baby smile in general.

I also know I'll miss her baby belly laugh.  Oh it's the best!

I know I'll miss Ben's little way of speaking.  "My freezing!"  "Ours blanket" for your.

I know I'll miss Ben's wide eyed enthusiastic look.  I have yet to capture it on camera which makes it all the more heartbreaking.  I wonder if I'll really remember it as the years go on.

I know I'll miss they way both he and Isaac jump or bounce when they are really exited and telling you something.

I know I'll miss Isaac still wanting to snuggle.

I know I'll miss Isaac asking me to play with him.  I hear it so often these days that right now I'm kind of annoyed by it but I'm trying to remember that someday, I'll wish he still wanted to play with me.

Oh my word...I'm getting all emotional and teary as I think about these kids of mine getting bigger.  I know I'll miss these days!

No comments: