Friday, December 25, 2015

Cute Kids

Isaac told me when he's a grown up he's going to live really close to me.  And he'll be sure to give me the address and tell me the color of his house so when I give out neighbor treats at Christmas time I can bring him a plate.  I asked him what he would do if his job wasn't close by.  He said he'd work at Pelco.  And if Pelco is full he'll find another job close by.

Ben woke up this morning and came into my room where I had just finished feeding nora.  He talked with Nora in a cute voice saying "Hi cute Nora.  You cute."  And "She holding my hand." And "She giving me a shmoogle."

Isaac was so kind to Ben one afternoon and was giving him compliments "I like the way you play with me." and the like.  I was upstairs checking on Nora and hollored down the stairs that I liked how kind he was behaving.  He replied "That's just who I am."

Ben pointing out all the cute things from Santa Baby.  "Santa baby comes down the chimney."  Santa baby fills stockings.  etc.  So excited about Santa Baby.

Nora grabs my face and snuggles into my neck.  Especially when she's tired.  She is so rolly polly and adorable.

No comments: