Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Nora's 4 months old

Nora turned 4 month's old on my birthday.  I did her photo shoot early in the day and then Jacob super surprised me with a new camera later that night.  I've included photos from the old camera and some from the new.  You tell me which are better.  I've still got a lot of work to do to learn how to take good pictures.



Nora continues to be a pretty happy pretty easy baby.  At least most of the time.  She sometimes fights napping...and will go on a crying jag that is no fun.  And she is a little more clingy and needy than she used to be.  But her laughs and smiles still come pretty readily.



She can roll from belly to back and now from back to belly.  She has only really done back to belly once.



She takes a bottle and eats about every 4 hours during the day and mostly only wakes once at night.


She's sure a chunky monkey.  She has rolls and cheeks galore.


This adorable outfit is a 6-9 month size.  She fills it out pretty well.




I love this picture.  She always wants something in her mouth.  I think she's working on teeth.




She does love her exersaucer.  And she loves grabbing for things.



The cheeks!  They are surely my cheeks.  I had some very similar when I was a babe.



You can see how she gets so close to the roll over.  She just mostly chooses not to do it.







And this girl loves her brothers.  She's looking at Isaac in the picture above.  She smiles and laughs so easily for them.  And she adores attention from them.  


She also loves sucking on all things crinkly and fabric.



Did I mention the rolls.  Chub a lub!  Her thighs and chin are totally ticklish.  


And here's her collage of cuteness.  One month old at the left to four months old on the right.  She's getting so big!  And we love having her in our family.



No comments: