Sunday, July 17, 2016

A week with Hannah and Aubrey

I was lucky to have Hannah and Aubrey stay with me for a few days while Shannon went to close on her house and take Kate to girls camp.  We had some fun playing with cousins, going to the splash pad, and to Jacob's work party.


Nora loves putting things on her head.  This particular afternoon it was bowls.



She also loves sucking on things.


And I love this picture with the whisps of hair showing.  She doesn't have much, but it is coming in slowly but surely.  And what she does have doesn't translate to the camera because it is so so fair.  White blond really.



Cute Hannah.  She was sure a good helper with all my kids.  Ben especially loved her and called her his "best friend."




And Hannah loves Nora.  Nora was a little more reluctant to be helped some of the time. 

While Shannon's family was here I decided it was time to move Nora to less in the way high chair.  I think she loves being a little more part of the table at meal times.


We also celebrated Father's day for this amazing man.  He requested a frozen peanutbutter pie and it was so GOOD.  I want more of that pie right now.


This was Nora's second time visiting a splash pad.  She has been another time since this and I still have yet to capture a really good photo.  She loves the water but doesn't always love it getting into her face.  I think she prefers swimming.


Jacob's work party was fun this year and his co workers were all really nice to our extra couple of kids.Ben and Isaac are in the red shirts (when did they get that big!) and Aubrey is next to Isaac and Hannah and Nora next to Ben.  They liked the clown who painted their faces and tied balloons.


Aubrey requester her whole face to be painted as a pig.  She went around oinking the rest of the afternoon.  It was hilarious.  


We sure had a fun week with these girls.  At one point, coming out of a Costco, an older man looked at the 5 kids and then smiled at me and told me I had a beautiful family.  I smiled back and thanked him.  I think I could have more kids if I could add them at the older end of things instead of the baby end.  These girls were so helpful and kind.  So fun!

No comments: