Friday, July 22, 2016

Katie's Week

The weekend before Katie stayed with us Shannon came to pick up Hannah and Aubrey and leave Katie.  While she was here she offered to stay overnight so Jacob and I could have a night away for our anniversary.  It was so nice of her and Jacob and I had a great weekend in Boulder.  Before hitting the road Shannon took these photos of us.  7 years married and still looking good!  Right?


Katie was a good 'mother's helper.'  I was able to get my bedroom walls painted completely while she entertained my kids.  I miss her a little bit!

They played in the water in teh back yard.





Katie had given up the chance to attend a birthday party where they were getting make overs so we did a party of our own.  I did her hair, painted toenails, and did her make up.  I loved it.  I think she liked it too.  And I did the boys hair and let them play with my make up brushes.  They liked that too.


I just can't believe how big and beautiful she is getting.  Nearly 13 already!





We all had so much fun with Kate.  Come back anytime!

No comments: