Friday, April 28, 2017

And Just Like That...

The end of January arrived with big changes in store for our family.

I was cooking dinner one night to turn and see this sight.  I just thought it was so cute.  It's a lot of photos, and they are poorly lit, and the color is off, but the moment is still cute and now preserved.







I love the perfectly held pencil, the intent gaze at the paper, and the obviously necessary pink boots.  Too much cuteness to handle!



This though, not so cute.  Add getting into my lipstick as one of the many stereotypical two year old things Nora does.  She really does do all the things you hear toddlers do.  Killing me.

I guess I wanted to take a lot of photos of Nora at the end of this month.  Mostly, she was turning 18 months old, she is willing to sit for me, and it was a way to sort of keep track of her while I tried to keep the house clean for showings.  Oh yes, mid January we officially went "on the market" with our house.  We quickly went under contract.  We found out we had some bad pipes and lost a couple contracts because of it.  We closed on the house April 7th.  A month after being in our new house in Utah.  But, back to Nora...



And then after these cute photos I got the color a little more right.





I can't believe she is getting so big.  But then...I turn my back for one second and what do I find?  Nora in the makeup again.


Before we moved I needed to document that Isaac got his first library card.  He was so pleased.  He loved checking out books.  I hope he also loves to read them.  He is getting so big and so smart.  I'm excited to see what his kid grows into.



No comments: