Monday, April 24, 2017

Middle of January Happenings

I love kids playing in snow!  I just super hate getting everyone ready to go.  I guess part of the time the boys would get themselves ready so that was an improvement.  Nora would have stayed out forever if I'd let her.  I get too cold to stay out there though.  Sorry Nora!





I love when Jacob brings home flowers.  These were some really pretty roses.



And I just think Nora is cute.  She loved to get her winter stuff on and try and go outside every time the boys went.  Sorry little sister.  I just didn't want to go out with you every time.



She also learned how to cheese for the camera.

Jacob made a sledding hill for the boys.  We all loved that.


This bench is one of Nora's favorite places to sit .  And the light was always just right in our Fort Collins house.  Especially in the afternoon as she would drink her milk and settle in for a post nap snuggle with her stuffed animals.  She LOVES her stuffed animals.



And Ben.  He is such a character.  His face is so expressive.  


This kids love being by each other and in each other's business all the time.


I was trying out my new backdrop stand and Isaac was the only semi willing participant.  I think his hair and eyes are too adorable.  Such handsome boys I have.



No comments: