Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Should Be Sleeping

Really. I have an early meeting tomorrow and yet here I am, midnight and blogging.

It's just that it's been awhile and I wanted to post some pictures but needed to wait until we had decided which ones we were going to use on the invites. So, for your viewing pleasure.







These are low quality copies of the originals but you get the idea. Our friend Lori took them and I must say she did a really nice job for picking up the camera and learning as we went along. Thanks again Lori!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

He he, and I should totally be asleep at 4 am, but my baby woke up and had to rock her back to sleep. So here I am. :-) Great pictures! Can't wait to see your invites! Super cute jeans btw. Lovin' those!

Grammyzanne said...

I gather then that these are the "rejects" - and they are great. Looking forward to your invitation pictures.

Strupp Family said...

I like the top one. Trevor and I took a picture like that and I loved it. We didn't use that one though. So that's my vote :)

Emily said...

Love them! You guys are a great looking couple.

scott said...

I like the one with the bridge. The first one has never been my favorite pose, however you do pull it off a lot better than Mary Ann and I! I think in general I like the glasses/blue shirt ones better.

Anonymous said...

I really like the one with the yellow wall. Excited to see you soon.

Kim said...

Really cute photos, Sandy. You are just as gorgeous as always.

Mary Ann said...

Super cute pics!!

The Smiths said...

Sand, you are gorgeous! What a great couple you two make! Love the pics!