Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Photos

Here are the photos from our trip. Get excited, they are some good ones!

This is the quilt I made for cute little Maxwell.

Matt in the middle of his baseball game.

The cheering section.

Aubrey getting excited about Emily holding her hand.

Aubrey was told she could look at the baby. And boy did she give looking her all.

Aubrey LOVED the baby.

Aunt Shannon reading to girls.

Aubrey in her cuteness.

When Jacob saw this picture he asked if it was a "2 year old version of glamor shots." Pretty funny.

Aubrey at this banana faster than I have ever seen someone eat. It was impressive. It made me want to eat some banana and I don't even like 'em.

5 comments:

D. said...

Cute Pictures! I like bananas!

Grammyzanne said...

The quilt did in deed turn out very nice. Good job Sandy.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It's fun to see our great-nieces and great-nephews

Barbara said...

Great pictures, Sandy!

Emily said...

The quilt looks awesome! Fun pics!

Mary Ann said...

Fun pictures! I especially love the ones where Scott's creepers are showing. :)