Monday, August 22, 2011

A New Coat of Paint

My parents are awesome.
Last week we were lucky enough to have my parents come for a visit. But not just any visit. They came specifically to help me paint some walls in my home and to make some drapes for the organ room.
Like I said, my parents are awesome.
They did get the bonus of spending some time with Isaac but I'm pretty pleased with what I ended up with. I'm not certain I'm in love with the blue in the living room, let me know what you think, but I do know that I love everything about the red organ room. Love the color, love the curtains, LOVE IT. The pictures do not do it justice.
I'm just sad I didn't think to get the camera out and take some pictures of Isaac with his grandparents. He sure loved them and I think misses them a little...I know I do. It was fun having them around for a week. Come back anytime! I promise we won't always make you work during your stay.








Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah, your parents are awesome!! The rooms look great, especially those curtains!

Jason&Shannon said...

I like both of the paint colors. I think the blue should stay. Why did you not take pictures of mom and dad with Isaac? I want to see them....you silly forgetful girl!!!

MaryAnn said...

I too like the paint colors. It's kind of funny that when Dad came and painted for me he was also doing red. It looks good!

Lynda/Mom said...

I vote in favor of the blue, and I love the red also. You keep busy, and you keep your family busy. I'm sure everyone enjoyed it.

Mary Ann said...

I like both rooms, but I especially like the blue. Can't wait to see them both in person soon.

BRANDON AND NICOLE said...

I like the blue! When are you guys going to buy one of Brandon's or my pieces of art to hang on your wall? :)