Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

I wanted to post some of the pictures we had taken back before Thanksgiving. Our good friend Lori is working on becoming a professional photographer and was kind enough to add to her portfolio by snapping some photos of my good looking crew. (That should have been read with a heavy dose of sarcasm. She is in fact not trying to becoming a photographer. But were she to ditch her current profession and hone those skills we wouldn't mind! She does a great job already.)

And if you didn't get a card and would like one leave me a comment with your address.

Merry Christmas!























Getting pictures taken with a very active one year old is tricky!







Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jason&Shannon said...

Cute pics. Love the bridge, it looks like the one behind my house, except longer I think.

MaryAnn said...

Cute pictures!

Unknown said...

Super cute pics! Send us a card!

Emily said...

These are so fun!! :)

Mary Ann said...

Super cute pics! I especially love the 2nd to last one. And the one where Isaac is going for Jacob's ear/face. :)

Janel said...

Super cute photos. You guys are all so cute.