Monday, January 30, 2012

Hello Again Backyard

Colorado has the best skies!

The weather has been so lovely in our neck of the woods. I try and get Isaac out of the house when we are lucky enough to have temperatures in the 50s in January. Most of the time we make our way to the park or I strap him in the stroller for a ride. Sometimes we go walking to the mailbox and then I let him play in the front yard because it gets more sun. But today I thought he should get reacquainted with the backyard.





After he was done playing with his hat he finally started to explore...


















PS. In February I am going to do a photo a day challenge. Heard of those? Well, you can probably look forward to a daily posting of at least one photo, maybe a few words, and I'm sure, plenty of Isaac. Should be fun. And interesting since I'm no photographer.
See you on Wednesday!

2 comments:

Emily said...

How fun!! :) Can't wait to see your photo a day.

Lynda/Mom said...

Where's the snow? Interesting winter, to say the least. Cute pictures. Aunt Lynda