Sunday, March 17, 2013

Blokus and Brothers

Isaac and Ben had to stay home from church last Sunday due to colds.  (Can I just say again how ready I am for Spring and cold season to be done!)  While he was home with Dad he learned to play Blokus.  Well, sort of any way.  It's more of a puzzle than a game when you play with a 2 year old but it was surprisingly still fun.  We played the next day for Family Home Evening too.  He calls it Blockie.  It's cute.




A few weeks ago he wanted to wear my jacket.  It looked better all zipped up but I wasn't fast enough with the camera.

I did, however, snag a few pictures of me and my cute boys.  Ben is getting so big...it's ridiculous how quickly the time goes.
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

Nice work with the camera! Those pics of you guys are so cute. Love capturing the moments when they are figuring out new things. Hard to imagine the time when it was novel to wear a sweater or jacket. Glad to have kids and how they help us remember.

Emily said...

LOVE these pictures of you and your handsome boys!!!

Jason&Shannon said...

Glad to see some new pics of you and your cute boys!

Sarah and AJ said...

You and your boys look fantastic! Total cuties.