Friday, March 8, 2013

Schroeder


Isaac has been really interested in musical instruments for the past little while.  Jacob started showing him youtube videos of The Piano Guys and ever since then he always wants to make pianos out of his blocks and legos.  Notice the foot on the foot pedals.  He totally reminded me of Schroeder from Peanuts in the top photo.  He's singing "Give Said the Little Stream" as he plays.
 

Jacob and I are debating buying him a little keyboard since the organ is a little loud and requires too much supervision to be played often.  We are also debating a mini/toy violin because he often holds things under his chin like he's playing a violin too.  Maybe he'll be a musical kid.  He certainly wouldn't get that talent from me!  But I'd love it if he had some talent musically.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jason&Shannon said...

That is the cutest and most creative thing ever! I love his pianos and especially the first picture of him with his feet on the foot peddles. Funny.

MaryAnn said...

Love the piano out of blocks - very creative!

Mary Ann said...

Cute boys! I hope Benjamin's fussiness passes quickly. That's awesome that potty-training is going so well for Isaac. We're taking a bit of a break. I love that pic of Isaac with his foot on the piano pedal. Way funny!

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

Love the foot on the pedal! So glad you captured this moment!

Emily said...

Oh darling boy. I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) The best thing about my inexpensive used used piano is I don't care how much Ansley pounds on it and tinkers around- as long as there's no food or water or grossly sticky hands, I don't care. :)