Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bragging

Jacob bought me flowers.  He does this periodically.  He's good like that.  And I thought I'd let you all know.  This bouquet is especially beautiful.

 
 
 

I love the big gerber daisy.
 
 

And I'll always love lillies.  They were in my wedding bouquet.

And how fun to have an orchid!

Here's the real scoop though.  The reason I get flowers so regularly is that I married a bargain hunter.  He shops the reduced section of our Kroger for flowers.  This particular bouquet was originally 30 bucks but he got it for 5.  Love it!  And I love my Jacob.  I'm glad he is so thoughtful and so frugal.

I also thought I'd take a second to brag about Isaac.  The other day we were sitting down to dinner and I told him to stop picking at his nose.  He then looked at me and very matter of factly stated "I'm digging for snot."  Yep, that's my boy!

We also let him dig into his chocolate Easter bunny.  As I was taking it out of it's package his eyes got really big and he softly said "wow."  We let him go at the whole thing for a few minutes before determining he had eaten enough chocolate.  It was awesome.

3 comments:

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

Great tidbits about your medium boy and your big boy. Love the pictures of those gorgeous blooms!

Emily said...

Gorgeous flowers and price! :)

Jason&Shannon said...

Nice flowers and lovely deal!