Tuesday, December 9, 2014

I Almost Forgot Thanksgiving

I got so swept up in blogging about Ben's birthday I almost forgot that this happened:


I'm beginning to wonder if there will ever be a year I don't have to make Turkey shirts.  It seems that one boy has one when the other doesn't and then Isaac insists they both have one.  So..I guess I just keep making them.  They loved wearing them and looked cute too.




We spent the day pretty relaxed.  We enjoyed watching part of the Thanksgiving day parade, playing a little on the wii, going on a bike ride, and a pillow fight.



And we ate.  I got to use my new china so I took a picture of that.  It is simple but I love it.



Jacob's sister and family came over and we ate more than is good for us and had a great night.  

Hope your thanksgiving was good too!

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

I love your china too - so pretty!