Monday, April 25, 2016

Evidence of Growth


I can't seem to stop this kiddo from getting bigger.  He lost his second bottom tooth and claims he has  top tooth loose too.  I told him to relax about trying to get his teeth out.  Let's just let the new ones grow in.  I can't wait to see his jacked up toothy smile.


Clearly it's spring.  We have dirt and leaf pies cooking on the back porch so they can feed their stuffed animals I think.  Our back yard is such a wreck because these boys of mine dig holds and pull plants and move all the rocks and pine needles to new places.  I can't have nice things, inside and out.  I'm debating not even planting a garden this year so they can have a nice place to dig that doesn't dirty the yard more.



Every time the boys go out, Nora races to the back door.  She loves it when I take her out.  I should probably do that more often.



Digging in the garden.


I was cutting olives for dinner and told the boys they could eat some but only if they put them on their fingers.  I think Isaac remembered that he could do that with olives but it was all new to Ben.  He didn't remember the last time he had eaten olives that way.  It was adorable.


This little girl likes eating too.  But not so much if I feed her.  She wants to feed herself for sure.  And I'm usually happy to let her.  I just wish she was a little more able so I was more confident she was getting enough.



But she sure is cute and getting so big.



Our lilac bush is growing too.  We have a lot of blooms this year and it smells heavenly.




And Nora looked so cute in the sunlight with her capris and cute little top.  I just had to take a few pictures of her too.



She loves watching her brothers on the swing set and loves it even more when I help her down the slide or on the swing.  She also likes to sample the grass.  Not my favorite thing for her to be doing.


Hope things are growing in your neck of the woods too.

No comments: