Saturday, April 16, 2016

Spring has Sprung

Our neighbors had some beautiful tulips open up this past week or two.  I took some pictures...just trying to practise with my camera.



It was a really warm (for April) week and Jacob decided to try a backyard camping trip with the boys.  They lasted until 2 am before they were freezing and came inside.  I think it was "fun" for everyone.  Especially Isaac, who lost his tooth while trying to go to sleep in the tent.  The three of them all came bustling in at 9pm to share the good news with me.  I must admit, I was excited for Isaac too.




And in more spring splendor the tree next door bloomed this week.  And it smells so good and looks so pretty.  I had to take more pictures.  Now I'm just waiting for the lilacs in our own yard to open.  Though we are supposed to get heavy rain and or snow this weekend that could really put a damper on our lilacs.  But mostly after taking pictures of both or our neighbors yards I feel like we need to do a little work in our own yard to spruce it up.  Someday, right?




Happy Spring to you!

No comments: