Friday, April 8, 2016

The End of March

March wrapped up pretty well for us.  Ben loves melons.  He thinks it's the most awesome things to eat it off the rind.  This is him...eating his cantaloupe off the rind.




Oh he's cute!

This next picture is pretty awesome.  I was asking Isaac to take my picture because Nora is the only baby of mine that I've ever been able to hold like this.  Both of my boys wanted to be facing out...all the time.  Nora is a snuggly baby and loves to be held facing in.  I love it too.


Sometimes the boys like to help with laundry.  This time help turned into play.  Isn't that how it often goes.  He was driving a train I think.  Or an airplane.  I can't remember for sure.



These pictures are out of order.  Nora is playing with Easter eggs and I haven't even shown the Easter day photos.  They are coming...patience.



See, here they are.  Nora looked so cute in her spring dress handed down from cousins.  I can't say she loves her ball or doll but she likes them okay.  I think she liked the empty plastic eggs and the actual basket more than anything.



Jacob bought me daffodils Easter weekend.  They were fun to have on the table.






These boys were so excited to hunt eggs.  It was adorable.














This was before church.  Nora doesn't ever keep her bows on her head anymore.  Pulls them off so quick!  This one lasted just about half way through Sacrament meeting.


We dyed eggs.  It was fun.  This kit was especially awesome.  It was tie dye and you put the coloring in a bag with the egg so it was totally mess free.  I loved it.  And the kids loved it because you can put glitter on the eggs.








Earlier this month we did pinewood derby cars.  One of the perks of having a dad in scouts.



Ben made a semi truck.


And Isaac made a police car.





We practiced racing on our car ramp.  Ben's car was faster.  




We had some snow in March.  Actually a lot of snow.  It kept us from traveling to Utah for Easter. I just found the picture of the yard after kids playing so fun.  Diggers get brought out year round here.


Nora's teething.  Her tooth popped through right around Easter time.




Nora loves shoes.  LOVES.  She races for them if they are left anywhere in her sight.  She has gotten hold of some pretty nasty ones and chewed on them.  I'm surprised she's not more sick more often.


She also started crawling on all fours.  It's been a big month around here!

No comments: