Sunday, August 28, 2016

Birthday Girl

One year old!  I can't hardly believe it.  She is amazing in every way and I can't imagine our family with out sweet Nora.



She is still working on some teeth and has had some difficult nights.  But, all in all, she is her happy self.  She gets so many comments about being such a happy baby.  Her hair is really coming in now.  And it is so, so blonde.  White blonde.  And the back sometimes gets curls.  Oh how I would love that.


She does not like sitting still.  She wants to be out exploring and especially hates it when I let her brothers outside and she is stuck in doors.






She loves playing with her brothers.  She also loves blankets and pillows and rolling and cuddling around in them.





She still doesn't say much.  But she chatters all the time.  I really think she thinks she is talking.  It's pretty funny.





We sure love her!



She loved opening her gifts.  She really liked playing with them too, when her brothers would let her.  Ha!  It's fun having some girl toys in the house.







She was so funny trying on her new outfit.  She really is a bit of a girly girl.


Later that night it was more presents and cake and ice cream with cousins.
























1 comment:

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

Sandy, I've just spent an enjoyable time reading about your July and August. You are living a good life and taking great pictures to document it all. (I loved your flower photos, too!) It's amazing to make it through the first year of a child's life (as their mom, I mean)--nice work!