Saturday, August 6, 2016

Wrapping up July

We took or annual trip on the trolley.  Jacob loves it and so do the boys.  It's also always fun to see how babies react the first time to being in a moving vehical and no carseat.  Nora loved the freedom.  It was cute.








We took a trip down to Colorado Springs to visit Shannon for her birthday.  It was fun to see their new home and visit Garden of the Gods.


Love this photo of all the kids (except Jeremiah and Nora) holding hands.  Nora was in the stroller and Jeremiah was still in Utah.


Hannah pointing up to the "kissing camels" that you can see below.






Some nice guy offered to take a picture of all of us.  Love it!  I wish we had a little more time and a little more willing kids to really hike in Garden of the Gods.  As it was, we just took the little paved loop.  Next time we are going aon a more off beat trail.





Cute Isaac and Hannah.



And Nora and I.  She woke up at 5:30 that morning.  I was not a fan of that.




Isaac, Aubrey, Ben, Hannah, and Katie.

I took the kids to the Science museum here in town.  Nora loved exploring (and eating) the little kid play area.



I also took the kids to the "beach" at a lake in a neighboring city.  It was super fun.  And a good reminder that I really dislike the sand.  It was worth the mess for the good fun we had though.  At least until the car ride home where they boys were arguing and screaming and I lost my cool in a major way.  Oh boy, not a finiest moment for sure.




Oh.. and more of the museum.  I don't know why these get out of order.




No comments: