Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm Back

I am home from the wedding and honeymoon. And I definitely have mixed feelings about that. I'm sad to have to return to work but I'm excited to be living with Jacob and figuring that all out. We have a lot of work to do in arranging the house and trying to get it ready for a housewarming party at the end of this month. We wanted to be able to do something for everyone in the Colorado area too. It's going to be a busy few weeks.

And I should be working on things now but instead I am catching up on blogs. And I realize that Julianne tagged me so here is the 6th picture from my 6th folder.


This is a photo of Aubrey just a few days after she was born. So cute!

6 comments:

The Proctors said...

I am so sorry that I missed your reception. I really have no good excuse, except that I forgot that it was that day. I was so busy helping Mike pack up to take the scouts camping, and then he left and I thought I didn't have anything else left to do. So sorry! :( I would have loved to see you.

MaryAnn said...

Glad you made it back safely. Have fun putting your house together!

Austin's Mommy said...

Welcome back! Good luck with the arranging and house warming party. Cute pic. So soft and squishy.

Dennis Carter said...

We just made it back. You know our "swift" mode of travel. I'm glad we all made it back! What a great time. Can't wait to get out to Ft. Collins. Love ya'll!

Kathy said...

I love the first year of marriage! It is so fun getting to know more about each other. Each day is exciting! Good luck with everything!

Lynda/Mom said...

Welcome to your new world! I have your address and will be sending a belated gift soon. I just didn't get everything done while you were busy getting married and all. Aunt Lynda