Monday, August 3, 2009

Chicken Rub, Kraft Dinner, and Canadian Candy

How do you celebrate thirty days of being wed? (At least it was thirty days when the picture was actually taken on July 26th...) Well, Jacob and I celebrate with food. Lots of delicious food!

While we were in Canada we bought some Kraft Dinner at the Walmart. Because who doesn't love Kraft Dinner? Ours was the Alfredo variety. And I was reminded of the Bare Naked Ladies with every bite. We also grilled up some chicken that was rubbed with love. We bought some chicken rub while we were in Seattle at one of the shops near Pikes Market. The corn was given with love by my co-worker and her mother who came to our housewarming party on Friday. It's fresh from Nebraska and grilled with care by Jacob. And for dessert we enjoyed (well mostly enjoyed) trying some candy also brought back from Canada.


Yeah for one successful month! Now just another...eternity...to go!



And here is a bonus picture of me 'cause, well, how cute am I?!? (Kidding)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats on being married a month! There's nothing like corn fresh from the corn belt. And you look totally cute! :)

Bethany said...

Let's face it...you ARE adorable, and I still have your wedding present to send! But I'm going out of state in two weeks and probably won't make it to the post office until I get back...maybe you will get your gift a few months late..(possibly by the time it comes your way) but it IS still coming with love! I miss you! :O)

Lynda/Mom said...

You set a very fancy table! The food sounds delish, and you look right at home in the kitchen. On with life!! Aunt Lynda