Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Fantastic Fall

Let's be honest...this time of year is the best! And it just keeps getting better.

Last year I remember being a little disappointed with the fall colors but this year it has been amazing. I think last year things cooled down drastically at the end of September beginning of October and things just died too quickly or turned ugly brown. This year the temperatures have been more mild and the colors have been awesome!

I'll show you.

Yep, we raked leaves. I love raking leaves. I even liked it being 39 weeks pregnant. And that's saying something!

6 comments:

Aaron and Triné said...

I keep checking your blog for baby updates! I like fall as much as the next person, even though we don't really have one in AZ, so I appreciate the pictures.

Unknown said...

I agree with you, the colors this year have been fabulous! We have the same tree in our front as you and it is a brilliant yellow!

Hopefully your next post will be about a new little one!

Mary Ann said...

That looks like fun. Too bad the raking didn't trigger any real contractions.

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

Fall in Utah has been beautiful this year, too. Finally today we have had colder temperatures and I'm a little sad to give it up.

I'm glad you've had such a nice fall for your last trimester. That baby room is so beautiful! Sandy, you and Jacob are an amazing team. And I hope your new little teammate arrives in not too long. I have had mixed feelings at the end of my pregnancies--ready to have the baby here but apprehensive about the delivery. So, like Trine, I've got you in mind. Thanks for all the great pictures and updates!

Nicole said...

Ooo! Pretty!

Lynda/Mom said...

Amen to fall! Glad things are going so well--nice time to have a baby. Aunt Lynda