Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pictures

So here are a few pictures. Some good, some less good.

This was taken on conference weekend so I think I was 36 weeks then.

I took pictures of these mums last year, and they are beautiful again this year. But I'm wondering how the yellow flowers became partly orange. Any thoughts?

Jacob and I went on a walk today and then Jacob climbed our pretty tree.

Here's me at 2 days away from 38 weeks, and our pretty tree out front of our house.

I need to take a few more pictures of the baby's room and then I'll post those.

4 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Looking good little mama! I'm waiting for pictures of the baby's room.

Mary Ann said...

Thanks for sharing some pics! You look adorable!!!

Grammyzanne said...

What pretty fall colors. Appearance and timeline for delivery seem to be in sync. Looking forward to the baby pictures.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Sandy, you need to post some pictures of that baby's room before you go into labor and have no time to do it! Though, I guess I shouldn't care as I will be there soon enough and get to see him and his room in person. Yeah!