Tuesday, January 25, 2011

She's Crafty

Has anyone ever seen that show..."She's Crafty?" I watch it occasionally, I'll admit. But mostly I think it's annoying. And I think it's annoying because the "she" of "She's Crafty" is annoying. I was once told I was similar to the "She's Crafty" host. I'm not sure how I feel about that. And I apologize to any of you that I may annoy in the same fashion as that host annoys me.

But, I AM crafty. Or at least sometimes try to be. Here's the proof.

And let's hope our crafty natures is where the similarities end.

Seriously, "she's" annoying.

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I've never seen the show. Is it on HGTV? I agree that you are crafty but not annoying. Cute wreath!

Nicole said...

2 thumbs up for this! Love it!!!!

Emily said...

Never heard of her. I don't think you're annoying and I like your wreath.

Aaron and Triné said...

I love it! Is there a link with directions?

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

So, I was looking at your wreath and trying to click on the picture to see what those little white things were. I thought, maybe beans, but couldn't get it to be bigger and then I checked the link on the tutorial. It is lima beans! Wow, that is the best use for lima beans I have ever seen. Awesome