Friday, September 9, 2011

Helper

Isaac loves to help with the laundry. He loves loading the washer and moving the clothes to the dryer. And by helping I mean he likes to pull the clothes out and chew on them. But his all time favorite part of doing the laundry is helping to fold the clean clothes. And by help I mean chew on the clean clothes. Especially the stack of already folded clothes. Mostly I just think it's pretty cute. Even if I do have to fold the same clothes five times.




And I absolutely love this picture. I can't get enough of his amazing eyes.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun! Emily likes to help with the laundry too. She also likes to help put clothes away - and by that I mean if I leave the closet doors open she will empty the dressers of everything in them. We've been having cooler weather too - and by that I mean in the 90's. Fall doesn't really happen around here. Kind of sad - I miss seasons.

Jason&Shannon said...

I am with you on the last picture, very cute. I also like how the basket is full or brown, blue, and white clothes.

You're surrounded by boy things.

Sarah and AJ said...

Yeah, wish I could tell you when they grow out of destroying piles of freshly folded laundry. He sure is cute, though!

Mary Ann said...

I love your adorable little helper!

Unknown said...

Hey! For some reason, your "recent posts" don't show up on my blog list, so I never know when you're alive. I'll just have to check back more frequently! Your little guy is so cute. Also, I love the little "frames" that around all of your pics. Makes the blog look extra cute! I WANT to see you next time you're in Utah...