Wednesday, September 21, 2011

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Programming...

A quick pause in the Mt. Rushmore report to inform you all that Isaac has officially taken his first steps.

He had been toying around with the idea for awhile now and has mastered cruising along the furniture and walls. He would even take a few steps here or there if he was tricked into it.

But today, while his 18 month old cousin was over, he decided he had the balance and skill necessary to walk from my arms to his cousin or the wall. And he did it repeatedly. And he was pretty pleased with himself. He has continued taking a few steps from me to Jacob or vice versa but has yet to let go of the wall or furniture and just take off on his own. And that's okay with me. I'm good with him taking all the time he wants to become fully mobile. I can barely keep up with him as it is!

I think Jacob was going to post a video on the family blog. So go check it out!