Friday, May 25, 2012

A Little Reader

I guess I must lie on the couch and read a lot.  I had set a book down on the back of the couch and got up to get a drink or something.  I returned to my spot to find this:



Maybe he is a reader in the making.

Funny thing is, I actually don't lie around and read all that much because every time I try to pick up a book or magazine I am interrupted by this kid.  I even try and wait until he's thoroughly engaged in his toys or some activity but it's like he senses when I am trying to read.  He'll stop whatever he's doing and come over to say "up" and read with me.  So we look at a lot of pictures in the Ensign and books.  And mostly I love it.

Though, it would be nice to finish an Ensign article in peace someday.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MaryAnn said...

You have a long time to go before you will be able to finish an Ensign article in peace. I'm still waiting for that day. Cute picture!

Mary Ann said...

Way cute! I hardly ever try to read around Hannah. She'll usually take whatever I'm reading (usually just mail or a pamphlet or something) and look through it herself.

Jason&Shannon said...

I can read, usually, in peace for good stretches of time. But try to get a nap in and then comes Aubrey saying, "Mom, wake up!" As she pulls open my eyelids. Oh well, I was never much of a napper anyway.

p.s. that is a super cute picture of him, I am surprised you caught him there with the camera before he was off to something else.