Monday, August 27, 2012

Seriously the Best

Bedtime is the best!

Isaac does the funniest things every night.  Tonight he taught his "teddy" to pray.  He dragged his bear to the chair he usually kneels at and then to the bedside and had the "teddy" recite the prayer Isaac usually says when not prompted by either Jacob or I.  It's a short thanks-for-church-prayer.  And it was adorable.

Also, I'm not sure how he came to call his bear "teddy."  It was bear for a long time then one day it wasn't.  Weird.

And here's a completely random addition:  This baby growing inside me is in large part nourished by Cafe Rio.  Thank you Cafe Rio.  I am currently in a burrito induced stupor.  And I'm happy.  I think the baby might be less happy, because as Jacob put it, "how do you fit a baby and a burrito in there?"  Let's just say I'm that good.  And that ridiculously over-stuffed.

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Isaac is super cute, and Cafe Rio is super good. :)

MaryAnn said...

Emily was in large part nourished by Cafe Rio when she was inside of me as well. I'm still trying to rid myself of all that Cafe Rio - it is hanging around in my thighs and hips. It is a dangerous path you tread. Thanks for sharing the cute bedtime rituals of your little guy.

Jason&Shannon said...

I love that nephew of mine. He is funny and cute and oh how I wish I lived closer. You are funny and cute and oh how I wish I lived closer to stuff myself on Cafe Rio with you! I guess if I have to be away, Germany will have to do. No Cafe Rio, but yummy Donner Kabob Sandwiches, which are actually Turkish but Donner Kabob stands are all over the place out here. (they might be as good as Cafe Rio, but you aren't here)