Sunday, December 30, 2012

And to All a Good Night!

Here is a quick pre-Christmas and Christmas wrap up with another post of pictures to come.  They wouldn't all upload from Picasa in one post.  I guess I take too many photos.  Whatever.


Isaac really likes having tummy time with Ben.

And he loved helping with Ben's first real bath.  I always love when the umbilical cord comes off so they can actually get in the water.
 
 

This was what our boys looked like for Church before Christmas.  Ben and I only stayed for Sacrament meeting though.  And it was good.  Our choir is really excellent.
 

And on Christmas Eve day we made spritz cookies to leave out for Santa.
 
 

That night both Ben and Isaac got new pjs to open.
 
 
 

This is a picture of the boys watching the Santa tracker.  Seriously crazy how enthralled Isaac was.

After Santa came that night.

And then Christmas morning...
 
 
 

To be continued in one more post.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jason&Shannon said...

I love their pajamas! Way to go making spritz cookies, they are fun, but one we skipped this year. I also can see that belly of Ben's getting big...he is one cute baby. Love the stockings too.

Unknown said...

I love the picture of your boys, super cute. Looks like you had a great holiday!