Monday, February 25, 2013

Brownie Batter

I think we make too many treats in this house.
 
 
 

I love the whole fist in the mouth.  That is pure awesomeness.
 

And I actually really like these pictures of my boys and I.  Isaac always wants to play the organ and we rarely actually turn it on.  And it's even more rare that I sit down to plunk out a one fingered melody.  But, on this Sunday, it was snowing and I needed to remember how the "Rain is Falling" song went so I could sing it to my cute boys.  Except we sang it "Snow is Falling" of course.

We have really great neighbors.  Most of the times we have gotten any snow this year the teenage boys next door have shoveled our sidewalks and sometimes our driveways too.  And then yesterday I was shoveling the snow and our neighbor and his wife from across the way came over to help.  Shoveling a 3 car driveway isn't the quickest of tasks but with the three of us it was done in no time.  Such kindness.

Isaac was super funny again yesterday.  I can't remember all the things he said but there were a couple of times Jacob and I were laughing pretty hard.  I like when he is having a not so tantrum filled day.  It's good to remember that this cute two year old really is enjoyable.

And Ben just watched it all and smiled.  What a pleasant baby he is.  Just what this family needed.

It was a good Sunday for us all.  
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jason&Shannon said...

Looks like a nice Sunday...those are the days I like best, when they are nice, relaxing, peaceful days. Love the picture of Isaac licking the bowl. Funny boy.

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

I remember those days when Ellis was two and a young three and it seemed like she was always fighting me. And I couldn't believe I was fighting back sometimes. Hugh was more content and it helped a lot. And we got through it. Even now just a few years later I am still challenged by her but I can truly now say I love who she is and love being a part of her life.

What great neighbors.

I'm glad you got those pics of you guys all together at the organ.