Monday, February 4, 2013

A Blessing

I posted this once before but people couldn't see the pictures.  Hopefully it's working now.  I'm not sure what the deal is with how I was uploading photos before but it stopped working.

This weekend we blessed Ben.  He is such a good natured little guy and behaved wonderfully through the blessing.  He also behaved wonderfully the whole time my parents were here so I was able to work on a lot of things while they played with my children.  I'll sure miss that this week.

Here's the little cutie all ready for his big day.




And a photo of all the family that came to show support of Ben.  From left to right, my parents, my family, Jacob's parents, Jacob's uncle, aunt and cousin, and then Jacob's sister and family.

What a good looking family I have!

Jacob is proud of the fact that he is the dad of two Brunson boys, a very rare feet in Isaac's generation.  And here is what was claimed to be one of the largest gathering of Brunson men in recent history.


Isaac loved his Grandpa time.

Grandma and Grandpa Brunson with Ben and Isaac.

Building a train out of blocks with Grandpa.  Isaac's building requests are always humorous.  I am often asked to build a forklift out of blocks...still not sure how to do that.  Clearly Grandpa is a better builder than mom.

A Ben smile.  He was happy to smile at anyone who would talk to him.  I'm sure he'll miss all the attention.  And being held to go to sleep.  Hopefully he'll remember that he can fall asleep on his own perfectly fine.

Isaac will miss having Grandpa take him to the park, even if it is under renovation.

A rare photo of my mother.  I asked her to pose with my kids and she said she would as long as she didn't have to smile and could sit.  Deal.  (Please don't tell her she's on the blog.  I'll probably never get to take a photo of her again if you rat me out.)

As I was taking this picture my mom said something about having so many pictures that looked exactly like this with me and my siblings.  Awesome. 


There are more photos to come so stay tuned.

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

For some reason, I can't see any of the pictures in this post--just the text. We sure wish we could have made it to Ben's blessing. We were really looking forward to meeting him and also to seeing Hannah and Isaac interact. Bummer.

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

Oh those last pictures of sleeping Grandpa and baby are so precious! And he does have such a great smile! I love baby smiles! I am going to show Hugh that block train. We have similar blocks and I think he'll be inspired by Isaac's creation.

Glad you had family around to uplift you this past week and that the blessing went well.

D. said...

I need to come visit...cute kids. The perspective in those first pics make ben's feet look huge! Love it!

MaryAnn said...

Now I can see all of the pictures - so cute. Looks like you had a good visit with Mom and Dad.

Jason&Shannon said...

Glad you got your pictures to work, because I love all seeing all the pictures of family and cute nephews. I especially like the smiling Ben pic and the two sleeping boys pic!