Tuesday, February 5, 2013

More Photos from a Visit

I've had these shirts since before Ben was born and have been wanting to take pictures of these cute brothers ever since.  But you know how it goes, where do you find time for that?  So, while my parents were out I thought I'd give it a go.  It was ridiculous.  Isaac would not look at me (he was however fine looking at my dad who was also snapping a few photos), he kept letting go of Ben who would then slide down the blanket propped on some chairs, and then the whole blanket-backdrop would come down.  It was comical. My mom was thoroughly entertained by the scene.

So, here was the best I could find from both my camera and my dad's.







 I loved watching my dad read to Isaac.  Isaac loved having someone else to read to him other than his mom or dad.  Today Isaac told me "I love reading" as we finished up a few books before nap time.  And it's true, he does love reading.  At least most of the time.


This is a little outfit from my sister in Germany.  She gave it to Ben for Christmas and I noticed it didn't have snaps in the legs.  I thought that would prove to be really inconvenient with all the diaper changes and figured I wouldn't have him wear it too often.  Then I put it on and he looked so stinking cute in it that I'm sure he'll wear it way more often than I initially thought.  The blue matches his eyes perfectly.  Adorable.

And Isaac can't stand not being in a picture.

I still have one more set of photos that I'm going to post...maybe.  My dad tried taking some family photos for us so I'll have to see about posting some of them.

1 comment:

Jason&Shannon said...

I love the third one down of Isaac looking at Ben. Super cute...even if they aren't exactly what you were looking for. I also agree about that outfit looking really cute on Ben with his blue eyes.