Saturday, January 4, 2014

Snow and Santa

I came across these photos the other day and realized I had never posted them.  I don't know why I love pictures of my boys playing in the snow, but I do.  So you get the privilege of seeing them.  I know, lucky you!

 


I love that Ben is capable enough to stand in the snow now.  Not that he was super keen on moving around too much.  He still fell and didn't love that.

He was curious about the snow on his gloves though.
 

And then there was the time we went and saw Santa.  The boys loved him.  Not a tear shed.  The most we got was Ben looking at Santa with great curiosity.  And Isaac got a little shy.  I expected that.
 

Isaac wasn't too shy to ask for a hammer for Christmas.  Santa asked him what he was going to build with a hammer and Isaac replied "the eye of the tiger the thrill of the fight."

We've been listening to "The Eye of the Tiger" a lot because the boys love it.  Then one day Isaac asked me to help him build the eye of the tiger out of blocks or legos or something.  I don't think it was a request that was granted.  How would one go about building the eye of the tiger?  Maybe I'm not creative enough.  And now that he has his hammer, I still haven't seen him build it either.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MaryAnn said...

That is so funny! Take a picture of the eye of the tiger the thrill of the fight when he is done building it please!

Jason&Shannon said...

Did Santa laugh? I know I would've. That is funny. I love the snow pictures too, wish we had a little snow here to go out and play in. Maybe next year...when we are in Ohio we will get more chances to play in snow.

Mary Ann said...

Isaac is hilarious! I wish I could have observed him and Hannah playing more while you guys were here. I'm sure I would have heard some pretty funny stuff.