Monday, February 17, 2014

Photo Overload

Oh man.  Don't you just hate it when you think you haven't taken any photos and then go to look at your camera and realize you have all kinds of priceless photos that must be blogged?  Well, that was certainly my situation recently.  So, here they are in all their awesomeness!


Isaac was wearing just a pull up after one of many recent accidents.  Oh the frustration.  But Jacob was going to the garage to get something and Isaac wanted to go too.  I told him he couldn't go out there because it was too cold (we had a string of REALLY frigid weather).  He took matters into his own hands and wore this outfit.


I think we were all going stir crazy with the cold and the snow.  We didn't get out much.  The boys did a lot of watching out windows.




And I tried to come up with things to entertain us indoors.  We played with shaving cream one day.  I mostly love Ben.  He hates getting his hands dirty so I wondered what he would do with this.  He would touch it a little and then whine and look at me and want me to clean his hands just to repeat it all again.


Isaac is the opposite.



Ben's trying to get it off his hands himself.  You can see the concern in his face.  Funny.  But he really did still love it.  He cried when I put it all away.


Isaac also practiced his letters in the foam.


One day while I was working in the kitchen Isaac grabbed the basket of fruit and veggies I keep on the counter and snatched a tomato, ran to the bathroom to clean it and ate it.  All before I knew what was happening.  I thought it was super funny.


We also watched a little Olympics.  Well, Jacob and I have been watching a lot of Olympics.  For some reason I'm not as into it this year though.  

Don't I totally look like I used a bumpit in my hair?  Rest assured I did not.  Just a slightly curly hair put into a pony tail.


We have also been building a lot of trains.  This track has Isaac's name in it (sort of) and he built it on his own.  Here is the I.


and the S.  And that was really all that I found to be discernible letters.  But he was proud.  I was too.



Ben's new favorite spot is on this bench in the organ room.  He climbs up often and watches out the window.   I think he is looking so big.  

And that is the majority of the photo catch up and happenings of this house.

1 comment:

Jason&Shannon said...

Love how differently your two boys play with the shaving cream. I especially can sympathize with Ben and not liking to be messy. He is looking like you more and more, in my humble opinion!