Sunday, February 15, 2015

Oh January...You Went by Quickly

I think I'm having a harder time keeping up on this blog.  I guess it's partly not taking many pictures and partly not doing too much that is noteworthy.

We've just been hanging in through these longer winter months.  But, as it turns out, we've had a string of unseasonably warm weather and have been enjoying being outside and bike riding and park playing and such.  But not much picture taking.

Really, these are just about all the pictures I've taken this month.

Ben has been really good at staying in his bed for naps.  I remember Isaac at this age would sleep in all kinds of weird places and positions.  Ben, not so much.  He fell asleep one day crying by the door and then another day fell asleep here:



We had just put new batteries in this star turtle so it was a brand new toy.  I love that he cuddled up with it on the couch in his room and fell asleep.  So cute.


Jacob took these pictures of me reading to the boys.  I love that he captured this regular, everyday moment.  I'm not usually in pictures much but I'm happy to be in this ones.




I love little kitchen helpers.  I especially love little kitchen helpers helping their Daddy make cookies on a Sunday.



I also super love pictures of how these kiddos play.  They are silly.  


And that's it folks...January.  Ha...pretty pathetic.

No comments: