Friday, February 12, 2016

More of January

One morning Isaac and Ben created a rocket out of blankets and pillows.  They had a spot for Nora and I to board the rocket too.  We each had a control center to drive the rocket.  Such imagination and cuteness!




Just Nora.  Looking cute and drooling.  I think she is working on teeth.  I've thought that for a month or more and have yet to see any emerge...She also still spits up a ton so she is always wet at the collar.




I loved this little father daughter moment.  Jacob was watching the Bronco's game and feeding Nora while I prepped dinner.  So cute.  We've enjoyed watching the Bronco's in the playoffs especially.  It's been fun and I'm excited for Superbowl Sunday.  How did that happen?  I guess living near Denver changes you.



Cute Nora fresh from her nap.  Seriously, she wakes up so happy and kicks her legs and chatters out of excitement when the door opens.  I love her.




These boys have been getting a lot of screen time with all the sickness in our home.  What do you do?  At least most of it is letter and other learning games.  That's how I justify it I guess.


They have gone out a little to play, despite being sick.  One day we made Valentine spiderman masks and Ben wanted to wear his outside.  As you may imagine it started out cute and fun and ended badly when he couldn't see well and tripped and hurt himself a bit.



Just Nora again.  She has been the least sick of us all though did have the ear infection and minor cold.  She handled it pretty well.


Isaac often wants to "help" Nora do stuff.  It scares me and is rarely actually helpful.  But she almost always loves it.  Even she ends up getting a little bumped or a lot bumped.




Trying to get a good picture of Isaac is impossible.  He was playing with K'nex and I loved his little expressions.  And his eye lashes too.







Nora is still pretty willing to let me take pictures of her.







She was nearly 6 months old in these pictures (I'll post her actual six month photos soon).




And then after I had propped Nora up Ben wanted in on that action.  Done.  Love those eyes!





I was trying to get a cute profile photo because I so often see her in profile when I pick her up and hold her.  It didn't really work out.  But I had Jacob holding her by the window while she watched Isaac playing outside.






And so I took some daddy daughter photos too.


At least one of them knows how to give me a good profile.






Boys in the snow.  No coats but hats, boots and gloves.  Silly.



1 comment:

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

Sandy, you're an amazing photographer. I think all of these are amazing. Your kids are a delightful, beautiful combination of beautiful you and handsome Jacob.