Saturday, February 20, 2016

Starting the Month with Snow and Hearts

February has been a rough month for us.  Everyone got a cold that was a nasty one.  It lingered forever and came with a fever for many.  But, now that we are (knock on wood) on the upswing it's time to share some photos from our stuck inside (mostly) days.


These boys ask everyday "will you play with me."  And when I ask what specifically they'd like to play it is almost always K'nex.  I'm a little tired of them to be honest.  I've started saying no.  Choose anything else and I'm on board.



I love Ben reading.  I especially the staying in the pj's all morning and reading.  It's what you do when you don't feel well.  And sometimes even if you do feel well it's still what we do.



We also made heart animal cookies from the magazine that Aunt Shannon gave us for Christmas.  They were fun to make.









I love that Isaac wanted to wear his darth vadar hat until it became covered in frosting.  Then I was less thrilled about the choice.  Oh well.  It came off okay with a baby wipe.  That sounds weird now as I'm typing.  Why didn't I just get a rag and some water?  Baby wipes are all too convenient I guess.





The month started with some snow.  Okay, a lot of snow.  And it was in between sicknesses so the boys were able to enjoy playing in it for a while.  Jacob even built a sledding hill for them.















And we were super lucky to have a visit from Aunt Shannon.  She came with Jason for business and drove up to spend one of her days with us.  The rest of her days were spent house hunting Co Springs.  I'm thrilled she and her family will be living a little closer to us.  



Oh look, Nora is still around too.  She just napped a ton when she was sick.  She's also super clingy to me.  Not my fav...but also kinda adorable that she loves me.


No comments: