Monday, March 9, 2009

A Compliment of the Highest Kind

Indulge me a minute while I boast.

The story begins with my supervisor, Liz, resigning. Her last day was Friday and I must admit I am going to miss her terribly. She has been a huge influence and support in getting our program up and running. She has also really made an impact on me and the way I do therapy. She provided amazing supervision and we got along really well. I am somewhat skeptical of my new supervisor though I hear good things about him...

But...the new supervisor is not the point.

Liz had a going away party Friday night that I couldn't attend, partly because I was working and partly because I was going to institute. But Kirsten, my coworker, went to the farewell party and informed me that Liz was telling all the MST therapists (not the therapist in the Family Treatment Court team that I work for) that if she needed a personal therapist she would choose to come to Kirsten or I.

That, my friends, is a huge compliment. Just ask the MST therapists. They all agreed.

And now I'm done boasting.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

That is a huge compliment. There are very of my few co-workers that I would want as my personal therapist. You are amazing!

Lynda/Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.