Sunday, October 25, 2009

Full of Hot Air

Yesterday Jacob and I did something very abnormal, especially for a Saturday. We rolled out of bed at 5:50 AM.

Why you might ask...to go with Lori, Katrina and Mo to the hot air balloon festival at a nearby city. We met up with some of Lori's family while there and enjoyed the fall weather (read really cold morning) and hot air balloons. Later that day Jacob and I went to a local nursery to pick out our pumpkins to carve. I took a ton of pictures and didn't want to post them all so I am trying my hand at creating a slideshow. Hope this works. I think you can click on the slideshow to see it full size in Picasa.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks like fun. Unfortunately, we often roll out of bed at 5:50 on Saturday morning, although we do so with much less enthusiasm. The joys of having small children.

Megan Campbell Carter said...

Fun! That looks cold and fun! John and I are getting our pumpkins done Wednesday too. Love the slideshow, it really is the way to go for me!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Looke like a cold, but wonderful day. No, Katie did not get a bike for her birthday. She'd been riding a real small one with training wheels...because I thought the one we had bought at a garage sale back in Colorado had a flat tire. As it turns out, it just needed some air in the tire. So, now Hannah rides the little one and Katie moved up to the big one featured in the video.

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful pictures! I really want to ride in a hot air balloon someday.

MaryAnn said...

I love hot air balloons. Looks like fun!

Merilee said...

Wow! One time, we had a hot air balloon land in our back yard. It was awesome!