Saturday, October 10, 2009

This is NOT fall weather...

This is the view I woke up to this morning.




It began snowing last night and hasn't really let up. It's crazy. It's the second week in October! We should not be having this weather. Where did my fall go?

Jacob and I tried to make the best of it last night and decided to take a walk in the "first" snow of the year. (It was actually the second snow because it did snow Thursday morning, just not enough to stick). But, we made it about to our mailbox a few houses away before turning back. It was COLD and blowy. Not a nice warm snowfall. No, my friends, this was pretty chilly, gusty, type snow. Way less fun.


(Remember our pretty mums...hope they survive a little longer)

Instead we watched the Office from the night before, NCIS Los Angeles, and Psych. I very highly recommend Psych to anyone not currently a fan. It is genius. Very funny. And how much do I love Jim and Pam?! It was a fun night to cuddle up with a blanket and veg in front of the tube.

9 comments:

MaryAnn said...

It looks pretty but, boy, do I hate being cold! Makes the 80's we are having in Las Vegas right now look pretty darn good!

Anonymous said...

Aaron and I watched the first season of Psych. Enjoyable.

Dennis Carter said...

Ya still lovin' Colorado?

Lynda/Mom said...

I thought so! I, too, hope your mums weather the storm. I planted some in my planter in the front yard, and they are just beginning to unfold. Wasn't there a football game in Fort Collins today? Aunt Lynda

Grammyzanne said...

My first thought was your pretty mums - they haven't had enough opportunity to show off. I guess I just like to think about how pretty they are. Hopefully they will weather the storm well.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Well, at least you attempted to walk in the first snow. I always was/am? a romantic when it came to the first snow fall of the year.

Mary Ann said...

I do love looking at fresh snow. But the cold sucks! I hope you get Fall back.

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

Oh, it stinks when fall is too short. But how fun to be with your husband on cold and cozy adventures.

BRANDON AND NICOLE said...

Oh my gosh! That snow is so pretty but I can't believe you got some already! Especially when we haven't in Montreal yet! Are you guys going to Utah for Christmas?