Sunday, July 11, 2010

A New Table

Jacob and I had a productive morning yesterday.

We helped his sister and family finish up the move into their home.

We bought paint for the new baby's room.

We picked up some steals at the Goodwill, including a couple of wood chairs I plan to refinish for our organ room.

We found an oak table and 6 chairs at an estate sale around the corner from us and decided to upgrade from the cheap table we were currently using.


And we began the painting of the baby's room.

Then we got really tired. And a little lazy. We went to the grocery store and came home to curl up to a movie and head to bed.

I'd say it was a pretty good Saturday!

3 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Yeah - sounds way more productive then my Saturday! What color are you painting the baby's room?

Harmony said...

But you didn't say what color you're painting the room! I wish you could find a great table like that at a yard sale/estate sale around here!

Lynda/Mom said...

Sounda like my kinda day! I love a good bargain, especially if it is just around the corner. Aunt Lynda