Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Jacob gave me flowers. We bought a new cookbook and board game.

And...

Isaac rolled over for the first time.

Jacob got one on video and if I can figure it out I'll post it here. He rolled from stomach to back and then repeated it three times this morning. I haven't seen it since. I thought for sure once he figured it out he'd do it the second I put him on his stomach because he doesn't love his tummy time. But nope, he hasn't done it again since this morning. Silly baby.

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Happy Valentines Day to you! I hope you figure out how to do the video. I would love to see Isaac roll over.

MaryAnn said...

Sounds like a good Valentine's Day!

Unknown said...

I think the thing I got most excited about with your post is that you and your husband bought a new board game. :) Haha... for real! I can't wait to have a plethora of games to play with a husband one day. oh, and the rolling over thing is cool too. ;)