Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Day at a Park

Jacob, Isaac, Sarah, Kevin, Maxwell and I all went to the park a week and a little bit ago to celebrate Maxwell's 1st Birthday. It's funny to be posting these beautiful sunny pictures (granted it was windy) while now we are enjoying (?) snow.

This was Isaac's first time playing at a park and I think he liked it. We'll have to make it a more regular outing as soon as it is warm enough. He especially like the swings. I'm not so sure he was crazy about the slides....but he's a little young yet.




I didn't post any pictures of Maxwell because I'm not sure how Sarah feels about me flaunting her cute son. But he is a cute little bugger toddling around. He was definitely not crazy about the slides though! Especially the enclosed one. Not his favorite thing.

It sure was a fun outing though. Thanks Sarah and Kevin for lunch and fun!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Fun! Love Isaac's little face. I'm sure he'll love the park when it's warmer.

Mary Ann said...

Looks like fun! I love the pic of Isaac on the swing!