Monday, April 18, 2011

A Random Sunday Afternoon

I've been wanting more pictures of me with Isaac. So yesterday Jacob snapped a few.

And though it may seem Isaac is being supported by those pillows, in actuality he is sitting totally unsupported. He can last a few minutes and then he either falls to the sides, faceplants or throws his body back, hence the pillows...

He's quite pleased with himself...

And grateful for the pillows.

PS...I love his toothy grin! Click on that picture to get a real good look. He's adorable!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

What a cute sequence of pictures!! Love the smiles, and love the face in the last one in the pillows--so deflated!!

Mary Ann said...

Cute pics! I love Isaac's toothy grin too! And kudos to you for getting in some pics with him. I have avoided being in most pics lately, but I should probably document that I was actually around for Hannah's first few months of life.

Emily said...

AAHH!! So cute!!!!!

Jason&Shannon said...

Those are some cute pics of that little man. I like his outfit, he looks so handsome. Way to go, Isaac, learnign to sit is a great accomplishment even if it only lasts for a minute or two.

Dani said...

So adorable!! I love the grin!