Sunday, April 3, 2011

Look What Isaac Found


This actually happened a few days ago. But I'm slow at posting I guess. His new found "toys" make nap time a little more difficult. I guess he is just learning so much so quickly he has a harder time sleeping. He's too busy rolling and playing with those cute feet. What's a mom to do? Mostly I just watch him in his crib as he rolls and plays because it's so funny to see him try and squirm all around and get to his blanket and such.

He's at a pretty fun age, lack of sleep and all.

7 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Yup - not too much you can do about that! I love babys when they are a little bit older and more interactive!

Lynda/Mom said...

Your little guy is sure a cutie. I'm glad you are enjoying watching him grow. Aunt Lynda

Unknown said...

I love the chubby little fat legs! Those toes will provide hours of entertainment for him!

Mary Ann said...

That's hilarious. I absolutely love his chubby thighs!

Dani said...

He's adorable! And I love it when babies find their feet! So fun and cute!

Emily said...

Love his pose and squishy thighs. :)

Jason&Shannon said...

I am so impressed with the amount of chubby he has gained since I last saw him. Plus, I like that you put those quotes on the side. I was reading a copy of a letter from Great Grandma Wilkinson to Grandma Lawrence that says essentially the same thing...look for it on my blog if I ever get to typing it up.